Have you ever noticed it? Sometimes you don’t even use any applications, and still, Your PC is using the Internet data. If you did, do you want to know which app on your Windows 10 device is using the Internet? Well, In this post, we will discuss How to detect data usage on your Windows PC.
It might be frustrating if you have a limited internet plan, and your Windows PC is still using the internet rapidly. To prevent your Internet data, you must find out which application is using it.
I am going to show you how you can find out which application is using the internet through your Windows PC and how to stop it.
Once you can find out the root of the problem, you will get rid of it by yourself. All you have to do is detect the data usage of your Windows PC. And there are three easy ways to check this thing out.
How To Detect Data Usage Through Your Windows Settings
- To open the Settings app, using a keyboard shortcut, press “Windows Key + I.”
- Here you can see all the settings of your Windows 10. Click on “Network & Internet.”
- There you can see the network status from the last 30 days of your Internet data usage over WiFi or Ethernet.
- Click on Data usage to explore the list of your apps that uses Internet data over WiFi or Ethernet.
- Above all, the option, “choose a network” allows users to see their specific data usage, whether it’s WiFi or Ethernet.
- You can also Set your data limit to automatically restrict apps using your Internet data when you reach your limit.